Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hard hair, sigh?

Ok I am a 14 year old male with middle length hair.



I have been using Sunsilk and Pantene conditioner but my hair still remains kinda hard? I mean, when I push my hair up it stays there whereas others' hair fall back down nicely... I want softer hair



Though it is softer after using conditioner, my hair is still a difficult to comb because it is still a bit hard.



What can I do to make my hair soft again? Will a hairdresser be able to solve this problem?



Thanks :D



Hard hair, sigh?

Ignore lovely ladybug. She doesn't sound lovely or loving at all. Harsh and unkind. I would go to a salon and tell them the problem. They can advise you best. You may not be able to achieve want you want. Fine hair usually does what you seem to be looking for. I have it, and it is a nightmare because all it does is what it wants.



Hard hair, sigh?

i have one question. could you possibly be gay?



Hard hair, sigh?

Well if your hair has a naturally coarse texture than there is really nothing you can do to soften the hair any further than conditioning it because coarse hair is thicker in diameter than others and it usally isn't noticable when the hair is short. I would just suggest switching conditioners frequently and shampooing less often because shampoo strips natural oils from the hair which can make the hair feel abit harder than usal.



Hard hair, sigh?

Try using a clarifying shampoo. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo is my favorite one.



Build up from conditioners, hard water and styling products can make one's hair feel stiff and brittle. To prevent this, use a clarifying shampoo every 1-2 weeks.



If this doesn't help, consult a hair dresser or barber.

No comments:

Post a Comment