Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

my hair is real,real short,and thin on the sides because it broke off



every time i comb my hair i am scared because i really have dry,damaged and alot of breakage in my hair,when i comb it alot of



breakage and i still comb it but i don,t like to and i really need help



because i don,t know what to do ,i feel like i can,t do nothing with it , i am considering getting a texturizer but i know i have to grow my regular perm out ,what can i do to my hair, how i care for it while letting my perm come out in order to get texturixer because maybe that will help my hair grow and i have,nt tried it so



any advice.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

the reason why your hair breaks is because you aren't giving your hair any oil. [black people have to have oils in their hair].you need to wash your hair once a week and massage your scalp everyday with hair grease. thats what i do.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

There's a hair product brand called Pink, I'd suggest it. Or, Sunsilk and Pantene Pro-V. You got to put back all the nutrients and vitamins that have been stripped from your scalp. Hot oils on your hair will restore alot of that as well. All available at Wal-Mart.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

You need to try %26amp; not comb it to often %26amp; get an intense conditioner,You can also buy leave in conditioner that helps restore your hair.Keep getting your hair trimmed while you are growing your perm out,this will help get your hair back in good condition.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

try buying serum for the hair any brand works for me



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Stop using box perms and wash and condition your hair twice a week.Use motions hair products and stay away from glue and hair extentions for a while.I would say wait at least a month before putting anymore chemicals in your hair.And the next time you need a perm just cough up the extra bucks and go to a salon.This should help.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

get a trama treatment done your hair at your hair dressers they work



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

I started shaving my head five years ago. Definitely will never go back to having hair.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Conditioning is key and the type of moisturizers you use on your hair is critical too. I used to Relax and Color my hair blonde and my hair was just horrible. So i stopped coloring it and stuck with relaxer.



When it comes to relaxers, make sure that you use a No-Lye Moisture based Relaxer. I use an Olive Oil Based Relaxer but I've used Motions Oil Relaxer before and that worked pretty well. Before you relax or texturize your hair, use a heavy oil like Caster Oil so the damage to your hair in minimal. And while getting your hair treated, spray a little oil sheen in any "tingling" areas.



I found that the key to growing my hair has been in taking Multi-vitamins. They make my hair and nails grow like crazy. I have to get a relaxer every two months and by then my hair has grown out almost 2-3 inches! Try Centrum A to Zinc.



As for the breakage, Pantene Pro-V came out with a line called Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Shampoo and Conditioner. Works like a charm. All I have now is the typical shedding that any woman should have.



And lastly, try and Olive Oil Moisturizer. It is really rich and light and restores moisture to your hair. I couldn't live without it.



Hope this helps!!!



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Well you need to make sure you moisturize your hair. Get a good, thick moisturizing cream and follow the application of it with an oil to seal in the moisture. (*Always moisturize then add oil sheen*) You may also need to get your ends trimmed once a month to prevent further splitting. Try to keep heat away from your hair as much as possible!



I'm not sure if you should try the texturizer because that may break your hair just as much because it still requires a chemical just like a relaxer.



I suggest that you try to get braids to help take some of the daily stress off of it.



(When I say braids that can be cornrows, micros, or a braid down sew in weave)



These hair styles will allow you to look cute and give your hair a needed break.



Also remember to take a daily vitamin supplement (that has biotin in it)



If you take care of your hair properly you should be able to grow it out long and healthy!



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Go to a salon and let a professional examine you and tell you what the best treatment would be.



Can you help?-Hair emergency!?

Start with using moisturising shampoo, condition weekly,alternating ,hot oil , protein, deep conditioner, reconstructor conditioner. to maintain use a hair lotion or cream, grease is okay , but they only coat the hair cream or lotion penatrates into you hair to moisturize, trim once or twice a month, because you coming out of a chemical you gonna have shedding, just keep up with the treatments, and use cream or lotion daily or whenever you feelit getting dry. meanwhile get braids, a weave , or wig

No comments:

Post a Comment