Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair loss Treatment?

or about 4 months now alot more hair have been falling out i thought it was because i straightened my hair every day but i havent straightened it or 6 weeks now and its still falling out my mum said its just natural i can see short hairs but i dont no it thats new hair or where my hair has broken. when i comb my hair i loss like 30 hairs and in the shower about 20 i want it to stop its annoying having hair all over my clothes im think about getting a hair mask deep conditioner will that make a difference?



how can i stop my hair falling out?



http://www.hairlossproductz.com



Hair loss Treatment?

Acceptance, invest your money in your financial future. Better return.



Hair loss Treatment?

why are you always asking fake questions that contain fishy links to sites with well known scam products?? may be because you are just a scammer and a spammer ???



people, do not waste time answering this one. it's just a spam post

No comments:

Post a Comment